The Round Rock ISD Print Services Department provides a variety of printing and binding services for all district campuses, departments, and campus organizations.
Monday -Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
24-hour Dropbox for your convenience
16255 Great Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Round Rock, TX 78681
Main Number: 512-464-6980
Fax Number: 512-464-6988
Printing Tips and FAQs
How-to Videos and Documents
More training will be uploaded soon!
How can I pay for my printing?
For all campuses/departments: charges are billed monthly to your campus’s budget code.
For PTA and Booster Clubs: Payment may be billed through RRISD Accounts Receivable department, or paid using cash or check only. We do not accept credit cards.
For Teachers paying for their own materials: payment must be made via cash or check.
I can't find my job! What do I do?
- Before calling for a missing job, please check the following:
- Have you received an email regarding your job being shipped/or not completed? If not, and it is past the due date, please call us so we can look into this for you.
- All print jobs are delivered to your campus mailroom. Confirm that the gray tub and all paper boxes have been opened and unloaded.
- We sometimes package jobs from multiple customers together, marked “multiple jobs enclosed” (shrink wrapped or in a box), and orders will be separated by colored sheets. This is likely where you will find your order.
- Send a mass email to your campus confirming that no one has picked up your job by accident. Give the email a few hours for everyone to respond.
- If you still can’t find your job, please call us, so that we can look into it, and reprint if necessary.
What should I do if my order isn’t printed correctly?
If your order is not printed correctly, you should contact our office immediately by phone or email, as well as send the misprinted material back to our office with an explanation of the problem.